Friday, February 10, 2012

T.G.I.F

I like drawing and listening to music, to be on my own, to use my imagination or simply to change my mind. Now I just want to go dancing. That's why I am waiting for tonight!! and tomorrow I'm leaving for one ski-holiday-week! woohoo!
I wish you a nice weekend.
(sorry, some drawings are pretty 'old' but I was waiting for the best moment to post them...)






“I feel like dancing tonight
I'm gonna party like it's my civil right
(Everybody get kinda awesome)
It doesn't matter where,
I don't care if people stare
Cause I feel like dancing tonight…”               >  All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx