Thursday, March 08, 2012

GIRLS, YOU ROCK!

Did you check your calendar (or just Google)? No?!
So, you have to know that today - 8th March - is the Women's Day, girls!
I wish you a great day,
xxx








« Je n’attends pas de toi que tu sois la même, je n’attends pas de toi que tu me comprennes, seulement que tu m’aimes, seulement que tu m’aimes pour ce que je suis… »    >   Zazie & Axel Bauer




"This is the part of me
that you're never gonna ever
take away from me, no

Throw your sticks and your stones,
Throw your bombs and your blows,
But you're not gonna break my soul.
This is the part of me
that you're never gonna ever
take away from me, no..."      >  Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx