Monday, October 22, 2012

I wanna be an It-Girl ... ★ ★ ★

Hi!
I've been busy since my last post, but I've discovered polyvore.
Do you know it?
It is really fun and easy to use. Now I am able to spend hours on it, trying to create something with items I like! plus, you can buy what you like the most too (not good for my wallet...that's why, sometimes I really want to become an It-Girl...wearing  wonderful clothes as a job, tempting, no?)

Oh, and I wonder if I want to change my haircut...so I am searching ideas in my drawings...

Here, I present you my first creations.






"I'll kiss you once for life; I'll kiss you twice for death
I'll hold you close for comfort, wearing my best dress.."    > Florence and the Machine
(because Florence is an It-Girl)




* T-shirt = H&M / skirt = Ally Fashion / shoes = H&M (the ones Lana del Rey is wearing too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx