Wednesday, January 02, 2013

it’s the end of the road as we know it

What will 2013 bring?



 So, this is what I'm waiting for this year :
       Oh, and I forgot:
        7) 'The Great Gatsby' (with Leonardo DiCaprio (!!!) and Carey Mulligan), the 10th March
        8) The new film about Superman! (this summer, probably)
 




“If you should fall upon hard times
If you should lose your way
There is a place here in this house
That you can stay
If you should find romance
Go on and take that chance…”             > The Killers




*nail polishes = Essie (my 1st one!!!), OPI, Essence / plaster = from Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx