Thursday, June 20, 2013

do(s)t

Just a post about the cutest Michigan's guy : Andrew Dost, from Fun. (I saw two weeks ago...here) who plays the piano and the trumpet and writes music too (!! unable to do that myself..., so wow!)


PS: Sorry for the silly wordplay :)

pictures from Pinterest and from me

"You swore and said
We are not
We are not shining stars
This I know
I never said we are

Though I've never been through hell like that
I've closed enough windows
To know you can never look back

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on
...
Cause we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we're miles away
So we'll come
We will find our way home..."    > Fun.




* nail polishes = MavalaCatriceOPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx