Friday, December 06, 2013

remind me how I used to feel


waiting for Christmas with chai tea, beauty products (Christmas editions!), warmness, cinnamon milk*, décorations, tea and gold nails...and more...



* Cinnamon milk ; recipe :

you need:
- 1 mug of milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract                      
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
 
how to do:
- Put the milk, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a small saucepan and cook stirring occasionally, over a low heat until warm.
- Pour into mugs and serve.

 



"There's a lot of fairy tales while
It's a cold world outside
Oh anyway, it's gonna stay that way
So if I keep myself from moving on ..."            > Jake Bugg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx