Monday, June 23, 2014

zig-zag

To make this manicure, you just have to do some dots and joining them to have this pattern!







"Could you love me when the world is crashing all around?
You can try and be someone you're not
If that's the rift that you wanna cause
You can do the life of a bohemian
Or you can choose the material world
But all I need is somewhere to lay
Somewhere to lay my head on
I need someone to love in the middle of the day
I want someone to be
And someone to drive around town....."   > The Kooks







* T-shirt = Billabong / nail polishes = Nicole by OPI : 'Iceberg lotus' & 'Selena', Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx