Monday, January 16, 2012

Black & White H&M

Hey!
I got an email from H&M (!) this weekend and it was about their new collection : Black And White.
Black and white? I'm not a big fan, especially in winter, but I went in the first H&M shop I saw, and had a look. By the way I bought a black and white (!) T-shirt which is soooo great!!!

PS: I accessorized it with red nail polish and "black&white&red" shoes...




"Could be clear
Black and white
Make a decision
Got a need inside and I don't know why
It's a strong feeling that grows and grows ...."   >  INXS



* T-shirt + jeans = H&M / shoes = Irregular Choice  (already appear here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx