Friday, August 24, 2012

last days of summer

I wasn't a very good blogger lately...it's been a while I didn't write but I was really busy (with work) and tired (because of work too)...
Nevertheless, I took time to make this drawing (I know I should post more of them...) for you (I would be glad to live naked with this heat...but at least, I cannot, so I draw nudes J)
Two years ago, I had drawing lessons and one semester was about nudes (oh, you probably think I took it for male models... No. Because there was no models at all (the director wasn't OK...) Besides, I made more women than men... Why? I like design their hair)

I wish you a nice end of summer (yes, in one month it'd be over)



"Wake up
It's a beautiful morning
Honey, while the sun is still shining
Wake up
Would you like to go with me?
Honey, take a run down to the beach..."   > The Drums


4 comments:

  1. oh i love this illustration.
    your blog is amazing.
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you draw this? I'm so impressed! Love your blog, you've done a great job...following you :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your adorable comments! I'm going to follow you too :)

      Lau'

      Delete
  3. Beautiful draw ! I'm impressed


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx