Saturday, August 11, 2012

ciao bella!

Holidays are almost finished...but these are some  Italian souvenirs  from this summer.

Toscany is a very beautiful place with a lots of lovely towns (Pisa, Sienna, Lucca, Firenze, ...), weather is warm and food is so delicious (pasta, ice-cream, pizze and olive oil... yum!)!





“I go crazy ‘cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself,
All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?"
Are you mine?”                                                   > Arctic Monkeys





* nail polishes = Kiko

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos ! Hope that you enjoyed your holiday ;)


    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx