Sunday, January 27, 2013

François Gabart, a distraction in my revision work


77 days ago, I wrote about the world tour sailing, the departure of  Vendée Globe.
And today, the first one (that is his first participation!), François Gabart, 29 (the youngest), is arriving. He will break a record too, finishing in less than 80 days.

So I wanted to congratulate him and all the other skippers, because they deserve it! and see you in 2016!



those news make me think about something else than my exams...
 
 




“If I knew yesterday what I know today, where would I be tomorrow
I won't let my soul slide away, I'd do whatever it takes
Coz this time's only borrowed
I got one life, one life, one life and I'm gonna live it
I got one life, one life, one life and I'm gonna live it right…”    > James Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx