Sunday, February 03, 2013

I’ll die for (tie) dye

Because I think that we have to color this dull atmosphere of winter...no?


 
 
 
 
 
“Sunny days
Oh Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong.
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold…”                            > Travis
 
 
 
 
 
* nail polish = Mavala / dress = Naf Naf

1 comment:

  1. we definitely need a little more colour to brighten up these dull days!
    Lovely little sketch :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx