Friday, April 26, 2013

to the moon and back

I put Railroad Track in my playlist of 2012 and you probably already heard his song Yeah Yeah in the ad for 'Ipod'. Willy Moon is a young musician from New Zealand who just releases, after few singles, his first album! I really like his retro-pop-songs and his black&white photography too...so I wanted to make you discover him!



PS: Yes, the title of this post refers to the song of the band Savage Garden...








"I ain't waste no more time
See that girl, she's so fine
And I know that she's mine
'Cause she said she loves me yeah
She said something to me
Just wait and see
How it's gonna be
'Cause she said she loves me yeah
She said she loves me now
She really loves me now
She's my baby and I think I love her too..."   > Willy Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx