Friday, February 21, 2014

art is a way of survival

I wanted to make dots on my nails, but differently...and use my new american polishes too! It was meticulous to do, but I'm pretty happy with the result!






"We can beat the sun as long as we keep moving
From the air, stadium lights stand out like flares
And all I know is that you're sat here right next to me
We rarely see warning signs in the air we breathe
Right now I feel each and every fragment..."                           > Maximo Park





*nail polishes : OPI by Nicole : 'plum to your senses' & 'Iceberg lotus' / OPI : 'French quarter for your thoughts'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx