Monday, December 26, 2011

"if I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" (Groucho Marx to a lady/me to Jared Leto)

Today's 40th birthday of ...  Jared Leto!
Can you believe that? He seems younger, isn't it?


"We were the kings and queens of promise.
We were the phantoms of our selves.
Maybe the children of a lesser god..."

"Do you live, do you die, do you bleed
For the fantasy
In your mind, through your eyes, do you see
It's the fantasy..." 
"Tell me would you kill to save your life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
Crash, crash... burn, let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground..."
"Was it a dream?
Is this the only evidence that proves it
A photograph of you and I
Was it a dream?"

Summer 2010, during the 30 Seconds To Mars's tour (picture by me)


"I’m in the middle of nothing
And that’s where I want to be
Well, at the bottom of everything
I finally start to believe
This is the story of my life
These are the lies I have created..."




Now, you can check my playlist "Best Of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx