Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Let it snow..."

Yeah! winter really began now! We had snow, make the lastest gifts for Christmas and ... HOLIDAYS too !!!
So, here what happened these last few days.
˛* .˛.*.* * *
*˛°*/..\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
 ˛°./• ' ' •\.˛*./______/~*. ˛*.˛* ˛. *
 ╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°


 Merry Christmas to everyone!



"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we’ve no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn’t show signs of stopping,
And I’ve bought some corn for popping,
The lights are airdave.it turned way down low,   
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I’ll hate going out in the storm!
But if you’ll really hold me tight,
All the way home I’ll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we’re still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"        > Ella Fitzgerald / Michael Buble / Kylie Minogue (and many others...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx