Saturday, April 21, 2012

grey isn't equal to dull!

I used to think that grey was sad and dull...maybe because it was the color of clouds when it rains...but I've changed my mind recently...now, grey is chic and easy-to-wear!
Why? I listened the new Jason Mraz's album (I will soon write about it, promise!or you can check my favourite songs from him), but the main part of the answer just follows :






"Grey skies clouding up the things we used to see with wide eyes
Maybe everything was meant to be this way
Will it ever change
But are we stuck here on our own
It's all gone grey..."                                  > Yellowcard






* nail polish = OPI (appears here!) / skirt = NafNaf / tight = ?? / T-shirt = Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx