Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Make-up Call"

I don't usually wear lots of make-up, but I wanted to share with you my few beauty tips...so this post is for you! and I hope you'll like it.
I just present you my favourite items (by Max Factor and MAC, but I also like Benefit, Bourgeois and OPI for nail polishes...).


This ad is so beautiful (it makes me want to buy this mascara...), don't you think??


“The first time ever I saw your face,
I thought the sun rose in your eyes,
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave,
To the dark and endless skies, my love…”                        > George Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx