Saturday, April 07, 2012

Noel Gallagher VS Liam Gallagher (or ??)

Hi!
I wanted to talk about...music! (one of the thing I live for)
Everybody may knows that Oasis split up few years ago...and last year, Liam Gallagher recorded an album with Beady Eye (which consist on the other members of Oasis, except his brother). At that time, I downloaded their songs; I really like it, especially "The Roller" .
But just before Christmas, I saw an interview of Noel Gallagher on TV and fell completely in love with "If I had a gun"... , so I decided to buy his album - that I listen, re-listen, listen and re-listen until now. I'm unable to listen something else...(but I listened - once - few other recent albums too...).




These are the CDs that deserve more attention from me (and that are waiting on my desk...):
- Making Mirrors by Gotye
- Pony Pony Run Run by Pony Pony Run Run
- Running Still by Charlie Winston
- I'm with you by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers






"Everywhere I go go
Everytime you see me
Everytime I feel sorry
Everywhere I'll go, you'll be near..."  > Pony Pony Run Run




And I wish you a Happy Eastern!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx