Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Make-up Khôl"

I bought my first blue eye pencil this week (the MAC limited sailor edition)! I have brown eyes and I understood (recently) that I could wear a lot of colours instead of only brown...
This is the list of the ones I own:

 I'm searching for one in grey...I didn't find it already...any idea? which is your favourite one?

"She stares through my shadow
She sees something more
Believes there's a light in me
She is sure
And her truth makes me stronger
Does she realize
I awake every morning
With her strength by my side
I am not a hero
I am not an angel
I am just a man
Man who's trying to love her
Unlike any other
In her eyes I am...."                     > Josh Groban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx