Wednesday, May 23, 2012

RED

Hey!
I was searching for a nail polish when I discovered that I had four different red colours... First I thought they would be pretty the same, but, in fact, they do not look the same at all!


If you want to be chic and sensuous... black-red is for you ; It-Girl (Sephora)


For a retro-preppy-bright style : Cherry Popsicle (Sephora)


With its orange highlights, this one is perfect for summer! Have Misschievous (Missguided)! and you can admire my little summer degrade...


If you want to look like Marilyn Monroe or any other 'Femme Fatale'... try OPI Red (OPI)
and yes, I did find funny to do some stripes on one nail...




“I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn…”                           > Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx