Sunday, September 09, 2012

Bright Brighton

 I went to Brighton for few days.
I've never been there before and I really liked this town with The Lanes, The Pier and the seaside, parcs, buildings and very friendly people (and handsome guys)! Besides that, I saw the sun (and even got a little more tan)!
Ah, and I bought a new pair of shoes too...they are...hum...brighton!!!
So, here a selection of my pictures...

 

"Do you want to go to the seaside?
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
I fell in love at the seaside
She handled her charm with time and sleight of hand, and oh

But I'm just trying to love you
Any kind of way
But I find it hard to love you girl
When you're far away
Away..."                                          > The Kooks




*shoes = Schuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx