Sunday, September 02, 2012

Rock'n'Rain

Blue sky doesn't exist since my last post and it is still raining... Nevertheless I am lucky for 2 things :
1) there are at least 50 shades of grey (haha, I didn't mean to) in the clouds. That's so beautiful, I think!
2) I still live in my parents' house and my dad has a huge collection of CDs and vinyls and I completely enjoy listening to them during the whole afternoon, with a cup of chai tea, some raspberry chocolate and a book (If you could see me now by Cecelia Ahern, for example)!!!




This is the list of tracks that combines songs I've discovered and really like and the favourite ones of my dad(OK, there are so many more for him ( I didn't have time to listen to everything...), but I choose one per artist that we really appreciate)


"We get the dreams that we deserve
The magazines that we deserve
Page one and three that we deserve
The joy and the pain that we deserve
The sun and the rain that we deserve
The material gain that we deserve
We get what we deserve
...
We get what we want if we really want it
We get what we want if we're really honest
You know what you are
You know what you want
You know what you deserve..."   > Marillion




* nail polish = H&M

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an amazing collection ! ...Would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    Daggi
    http://daggisway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx