Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"catch me if you can"...

... Shutter Island  Titanic  Inception  Gangs of New York   The Departed  Revolutionary Road  is my favourite film with Leonardo DiCaprio Y! So I'm very excited to discover this version of The Great Gatsby...besides that, 20's clothes seem to be amazing!!





 


Even if some songs are really good (Florence + The Machine, The XX,...), I'm quite disappointed by the soundtrack...I usually blog about what I love, but I think Beyoncé's Black to black is useless...


“He's my sun, he makes shine like diamonds
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will…”           > Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx